Tanning ledges and lounge chairs by the edge of the pool are always a great place to catch some rays, but sometimes it's nice to actually get in the pool. There are a number of different styles and designs for your individual tastes. If you're looking for a place to spend the summer cooling off while sunbathing, here are some of the more popular pool float designs.
- With an hourglass shape to maximize stability and comfort, the SwimWays Newporter Elite Lounger offers cupholders to keep your beverage close by, and side pontoons to make it easy to stay on.
- The WOW Sports 13-2010 has a built-in pillow for ultimate relaxing, and open-coil construction to allow water to cool your back off. This is the best float for those who also want to lay on their stomach while lounging.
- Take the lounge chair from poolside onto the water with the Intex Floating Lounge Chair. It has built-in handles for easy carrying on land, or to grab when on the water.
- The Poolmaster Water Hammock Lounge chair allows you to dangle your feet in the water, with a built-in pillow for comfort. Its small size allows for easy rolling and carrying.
- Sunbathe in the pool, lake or river with the Kelsys Floating Lounger. It has inflatable head and foot rests, and inflates easily with Jet Valve technology. It can support up to 250 lbs. with ease.
- Soak up the rays or stay cool in the shade with an Intex Canopy Island. There's room for more than one, with a removable fabric sunshade that can be raised and lowered as needed. There are also two cupholders.
- The Kelsys Floating Water Hammock has a mesh hammock to allow water flow-through, and Jet Valve technology for quick inflation. An integrated half-moon pillow keeps your head comfortable.
- The Unsinkable Pool Float removes all worries that a stray cannonball or coral reef could rip a hole in your float. Constructed of Ensolite buoyant foam, the float will stay soft forever. It's also one of the longest floats available for those tall sunbathers.
No matter how you choose to spend your time sunbathing on the water this summer, do it in style in with Latham Pool Products.