The holidays are here! Are you working on your gift wish list? If so, have you added a beautiful backyard swimming pool to it? There are many reasons why it should not only be on your list, but right at the top!
Why You Should Ask Santa for A Swimming Pool
Yes, tech gadgets, clothes, and jewelry are excellent gifts, but really none of them compare to the fun of a swimming pool and the excitement of looking forward to having one installed in the spring! Here’s why we think a pool should be your #1 request:
- The perfect post-hibernation workout. If you’re like most people, you’re less active over the winter. When spring arrives, there’s no better way to get back in shape than swimming laps in a pool. Even just enjoying some time splashing and playing with the kids is an excellent way to burn calories and increase your fitness.
- A gift that’s also a smart investment. Not only is a pool a great source of fun, it can also, in some cases, increase the value of your home. How’s that for a bonus?!
- An ideal spot for entertaining. Daytime pool parties are a fantastic way to spend summer days. And as the sun sets, your pool area can be the perfect setting for dinner with friends or a full-blown cocktail party.
- Your own “swim school.” Swimming is an important skill for any child, and the best place to learn it is in the comfort and convenience of your backyard pool.
- Beat the summer heat. Cooling off whenever the urge strikes you is so much better than having to retreat to your air-conditioned home all summer!
- Family fun and bonding. The hours you spend hanging out in and around your pool with family are some of the most enjoyable of the summer.
- Staycation anyone? Many families today are finding that a cost-effective alternative to expensive out-of-town vacations is a “staycation.” With a little bit of effort and planning, your backyard oasis can be an excellent place to create some memories.
Already Have A Pool?
If you already have a swimming pool, it is still a great source of gift ideas. How about adding some cool features like a waterfall, jets, or lighting? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to be able to spend some restful, rejuvenating time in your own spa. What about some poolside additions like seating, a cabana, or a new grill? And don’t forget pool games! New ones come out every year.
Talk With Santa's Helpers
If you want your holiday gift giving to have a swimming pool theme, we can help! From designing to installing to outfitting your perfect pool, we can work with you every step of the way. Contact the Latham dealer near you today to learn more.