No doubt about it… completely overhauling the design of your vinyl liner swimming pool can be an exciting adventure! But, there are plenty of minor changes you can make that produce a major difference in the look and functionality of your pool. And, in many cases, the modifications can be made more quickly and cost-effectively than you might think.
Consider These Easy Enhancements For Your Vinyl Liner Pool
Ready to make your pool feel brand new with just a few tweaks? In addition to our post on polymer pool design changes that make a big impact, here are a few more affordable enhancements that you can try on any vinyl liner swimming pool:
- Make a splash. From water spouts to spillways and waterfalls, there’s nothing like water features to give a pool a different vibe.
- How about a new hue? If your vinyl liner is ready for replacement, you can go with an entirely different color or pattern to give your pool and completely updated look. Plus, with Ultra-Seam liners, the seams are virtually invisible and won’t distract from your pool’s beauty.
- Take the next (vinyl over) step. “Vinyl over” (VO) technology allows you to update your steps with whatever form and function comes to mind. The VO process can be used in both polymer and steel pools to create steps, benches and ledges in virtually any shape and size.
- Get your sunny side up. Adding or renovating a tanning ledge gives pool users a perfect place to relax and enjoy the sunshine while partially submerged in the cool water.
- Take a (very short) trip to the spa. Building an adjoining spa can be much easier than you imagine since much of the infrastructure is already in place. And nothing says “luxury living” like a spa!
- Get fired up. While it’s not a change to your pool per se, adding a fire pit or other patio features to your pool area can give it an amazing resort-like feel. And, usually design changes like this make a difference year ‘round.
Start Planning Your Project Today
Saving up for one (or more) of the cost-effective vinyl liner pool updates above doesn’t take long, so start planning your project today. If you have questions about the features you are considering, the Latham dealer near you is happy to answer them. And, you’ll want to touch base with a contractor as soon as you know what you want to do so you can get on their calendar. Make a few phone calls today and you’ll be one step closer to a fast and fun pool mini-makeover!