Don't Forget to Pick the Perfect Color!
Fiberglass pools come in an incredible array of sizes, shapes, and configurations. And then there are optional features like spas, tanning ledges, and benches. In fact, you may have so much fun pondering your design decisions that you initially overlook another critical aspect of your new fiberglass pool: the COLOR!
The Hue You Choose Makes a Statement
Back in the day, pool and spa surfaces were almost always the standard white surface, resulting in a light blue water color. You really had to go out of your way to do something different. And if you did, people might look at your backyard oasis a little skeptically, as if something was wrong.
Thankfully, things have changed — especially with fiberglass pools. Today you can (and should!) consider a wide range of colors for your pool or spa.
From cool blues to warm sand tones, pearlescent to prismatic, there’s a pool color and style for every home. While most customers opt for a sparkling shade of blue (dark, aqua, royal, or light are consistent favorites), there’s no limit to what you can achieve with so many color options for fiberglass pools!
- Sapphire Blue G3 -A sparkling cascade of brilliant blues with bursts of diamonds.
- Ocean Blue G3-A medium-dark, blissful blue that perfectly blends day with night.
- Night Sky G3-A dark, deep blue that embodies the night sky.
- Shale Gray G3-A sleek array of silvers melt into an irresistibly entertaining atmosphere.
- Coastal Bronze G3-Beautiful, warm copper tones mold into an impressive display of brown and bronze.
- Pearl White G3-A fun, sparkly white that sets a silky, cosmopolitan tone.
Check out the fiberglass pool colors in the video below:
Contemplating Your Color
Now that there’s no longer a “default color” for pools and spas, it’s important that you give your selection some serious thought. Who will be using your pool? Primarily kids? Mostly adults? And how will it be used? For fun and games? As a dramatic backdrop for dinner parties? Whatever mood you’re looking to create, there’s a combination of shape, size, accessories, and color for you!
Need help choosing? We’re happy to share our thoughts on how best to achieve your vision for your pool. Contact the Latham dealer in your area today.
Originally posted 12/9/2017